Sometimes you just need your Momma. When she can’t be there… Her recipes can be!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick of melted butter (Land O’ Lakes Lightly Salted IS the best for these)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
I know Momma is looking down at me rolling her eyes that I didn’t get Land O’ Lakes lightly salted butter (I could definitely taste the difference), but when a package of pecans is going for $7.79 you gotta do something!!!
- Spray your 13×9 pan with cooking spray.
- Pour in melted butter, sprinkle on the crumbs; Press in the crumbs to make a crust.
- Pour on the pecans; Pour on the chips; Pour on the coconut; Pour on the sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and golden.
Set them out to cool and set…
Slice and enjoy!!!!!